Uncover the deep riches of one of the Bible's greatest calls to godly living.
"If there's one book that has taught me that what I do matters, it's the book of James." Beloved author and speaker Margaret Feinberg has been teaching the Bible for over 25 years. In her newest Bible study (video streaming included), she leads you through this treasure trove of wisdom and timely teaching.
Join Margaret in a joy-filled, fresh study of the book of the Bible that sounds more like Jesus than any other letter in the New Testament. You'll discover the genuine markers of true faith, develop new practices of spiritual maturity, and discover how much the Father of heavenly lights treasures you.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself—with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all six video sessions online (DVD also available separately).
- Scripture memory cards and coloring pages.
Sessions and Video Run Times:
- How You Respond to Hardship Matters (21:00)
- Your Response to God’s Word Matters (19:00)
- How You See Others Matters (24:30)
- What You Say Matters (23:00)
- How You Live Matters (18:00)
Watch on any device!
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2028. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.