Simplify your real estate goals with a portfolio plan that fits your personal values, resources, and skills.
Real estate is a powerful way to build wealth and achieve financial freedom, but the investment options can be overwhelming. Should you flip houses or buy rental properties? Should you buy locally or invest out-of-state? In the wide world of real estate, it can be difficult to identify which strategy best supports your individual vision. There is no one-size-fits-all portfolio, and ongoing uncertainty can result in analysis paralysis, investing burnout, or losing sight of your values altogether.
In this book, Dave Meyer—host of the BiggerPockets On the Market podcast and best-selling author of Real Estate by the Numbers—gives you a practical framework to craft and execute YOUR personalized real estate plan. By combining foundational knowledge and actionable advice, this book will help condense your real estate dreams into a straightforward blueprint that you can follow for the rest of your investing career. When you Start with Strategy, you can achieve your financial goals with more confidence and certainty than ever before.
In this book, you will:
- Create a personalized ‘buy-box’ to easily identify high-quality deals that are perfect for you
- Assess your resources and find the best ways to allocate them
- Develop long-term financial goals and a time horizon
- Mitigate risk so your portfolio can withstand economic changes
- Discover new ways to maximize returns and optimize growth across your portfolio